Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for dual throats

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dennis gilliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2002
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    If anyone has access to and would like to sell me a pair of dual throats that would work on the big old MR42 horns, I'd love to hear from you.

    I need to put a really loud PA together and this would allow me the required SPL.

    Thanks,

    Dennis

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Murray Keidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Dennis,
    I have one new 34652Y dual throat for the MR42B horn.

    I also have five MR42b's if you need any more.

    Let me know if you are interested.

    Thanks,
    Murray.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.